Friday, February 6, 2015

Picture Transformers

                                                                                                                           Edited by Heting Wang

First you see this little adorable squirrel, what impressed you? 

In autumn, I took this photo when I go to Mount Royal at Montreal. I think most canadian heard of it. This is peaceful montain, but it becames very popular tourism attraction. I was one of the tourists been there and I took this picture on my own. I captured this "wonderful" moment.

                                                                                                                           Photo by Heting Wang

Now see, what impressed you from this original photo?

I did color matching for the whole picture which makes this photo more like autumn feel. Then I used photoshop to remove the alcohol bottle and the coffee cups - garbage. So now , you know why I called this moment is "wonderful" moment.

Which picture do you prefer?  I like the original one better because it is the truth. I don't want to misguide my audiences. I want to show what people are doing now for the environment. You were traveling and you enjoyed the nature that means you took advantages from the earth. But why you could be so mean to the nature? I was wondering what the little squirrel was eating? Is that also from garbage? Would it hurt the little squirrel? Is the squirrel used to live in this kind of environment? I feel guilty about my fellow-creatures. I picked up after taking this picture. I feel bad about the squirrel has nothing to do with it, but i think that I could do something I can to save the environment where we live.

In a word, I tell you why the picture edited like this wonderful way: It is my dream. How about you?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                              Photo by Heting Wang

Hello! This is my friend, Miranda She is fantastic nutrition baker.  I shooted this photo on Saint-Paul street at Montreal. I was walking with my serval friends and we enjoyed the french style atomsphere there. This path was found because it seems really mysterious. So I asked Miranda to stand there to take a picture as free style. I feel awesome that I captured this perfect laugh side-face.  Her action was leading me to out of earth.


First, I replaced the path end view to the mysterious village. It is kind of temptation how to lead the Miranda come to this path. 
                                                                   Reference Photo from www.nipic.com By sunjinlontongzhi

Second,  I found the these robot material pictures to composite the three aliens by using the 3D MAX software. The original robot is referenced from Eve in movie Wall-E. This is dramatic way to explain why Miranda were laughing. The aliens were smileing to her and tell her there is a small town at the end of path where is her dream home. She was flipped.  She laughed because it is exactly same as her dream last night. 





All 4 Photos from Baidu (No author)


Then I did color matching the whole picture, added glow effect  and dark corners around the picture which have more mysteries feeling. 

                                                                                                                             Edited by Heting Wang

Does the edited picture confused you? If yes, I am glad to make you falling into my world - The Imagination World. Let's guess, will Miranda follow the aliens? 






Ps: I am not the professional photographer, I just like taking pictures during my leisure time. Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment